New dates will be announced soon | Live Online
Writing Executive Summaries With Impact (Language: German)
A compelling executive summary gives your client's evaluators what they need to sell your firm to their decision-makers. In this seminar, you will learn to write a summary as an essential selling tool focusing on the information key executives need to make their buying decisions.
Time & Location
New dates will be announced soon
About the Workshop
- How to create executive summaries focused on your client's most important issues
- Customised planning and organising tools to quickly draft executive summaries
- w/c 29th November 2021: 30-minute one-on-one prep video call (the date will be agreed on separately with the attendees)
- Tue, 7th December 2021 (2pm - 6pm): Group session
- w/c 13th December 2021: One-hour one-on-one coaching (the date will be agreed on separately with the attendees)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Lawyers, proposal managers, proposal writers, business developers, and anyone who is tasked with proposal writing.
- Live interactive lecture
- Group coaching and discussion
- Self-assessment and homework
- One-on-one coaching
- By the end of the seminar, you will have a completed executive summary you can use as a blueprint. At your discretion, this can be an executive summary related to an historical business opportunity, a live opportunity you are currently pursuing, or a case study provided by Performance That Works.
- A handout will be provided after the group session.
- The fee for the seminar is €475.
- If you’re an organisation or group looking for a fully customised programme, please do get in touch and we can help find the best solution for you.
- Fees are subject to change. The price stated excludes withholding tax and you may be charged a tax depending on your country of residence.
- Early Bird: If you register at least 21 days prior to the start of the workshop, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the net fee.
- Volume Discount: If you register for several seminars or register additional participants, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the net fee for each additional registration. This discount is granted for each individual booking and is not transferable to further bookings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your application through our online application form. We will review and respond to your application within two working days. Acceptance is not automatic and your application will be reviewed by us in order of receipt to ensure the best fit between applicants and programmes. Please read our Terms & Conditions here.
- The seminar will be run with Microsoft Teams. You can join a Teams meeting from any device, whether or not you have a Teams account.
- Web browsers: Chrome (latest 3 versions), Microsoft Edge RS2 and higher, Firefox (latest 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari
- Headset and a microphone
- On mobile devices (Android, iOS), the Teams app must be installed to participate in the seminar, but neither a Teams licence nor an O365 account is required.
We will send you an invitation link and further joining instructions prior to the respective group and one-to-one sessions.