Thu, 03 Jun | Live Online
What Does the RFP Tell You About How to Win?
The release of the RFP is the moment of truth. In this Live Online Seminar, you will learn how to read and interpret RFP instructions and evaluation criteria, and why you should exceed RFP compliance if you want to win.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
03 Jun, 14:00 – 17:30 CEST
About the Workshop
- Pre-RFP intelligence gathering and bid preparation
- How to interpret the RFP instructions and evaluation criteria
- B2B vs. B2G RFP evaluation process and how to deal with both
- Influencing the RFP and what to do when the RFP gets too complicated to understand
- What to do at RFP release – from deciding whether to bid, to proposal start-up and logistics
- w/c 24th May 2021: 30-minute one-on-one prep video call (the date will be agreed on separately with the attendees)
- Thu, 3rd June 2021 (2pm - 5:30pm): Group session
- w/c 7th June 2021: One-hour one-on-one coaching (the date will be agreed on separately with the attendees)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Lawyers, proposal managers, proposal writers, business developers, and anyone who is tasked with proposal writing and proposal management.
- In this seminar, you will learn how to read an RFP and what to do at RFP release. This will not only save you time, but it will also help you write a proposal with a higher probability of winning.
- Live interactive lecture
- Group coaching and discussion
- Self-assessment and homework
- One-on-one coaching
- A handout will be provided after the group session.
- The fee for the seminar is €475.
- If you’re an organisation or group looking for a fully customised programme, please do get in touch and we can help find the best solution for you.
- Fees are subject to change. The price stated excludes withholding tax and you may be charged a tax depending on your country of residence.
- Early Bird: If you register at least 21 days prior to the start of the workshop, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the net fee.
- Volume Discount: If you register for several seminars or register additional participants, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the net fee for each additional registration. This discount is granted for each individual booking and is not transferable to further bookings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your application through our online application form. We will review and respond to your application within two working days. Acceptance is not automatic and your application will be reviewed in the order received to ensure the best fit between applicants and programmes. Please read our Terms & Conditions here.
- The seminar will be run with Microsoft Teams. You can join a Teams meeting from any device, whether or not you have a Teams account.
- Web browsers: Chrome (latest 3 versions), Microsoft Edge RS2 and higher, Firefox (latest 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari
- Headset and a microphone
- On mobile devices (Android, iOS), the Teams app must be installed to participate in the seminar, but neither a Teams licence nor an O365 account is required.
We will send you an invitation link and further joining instructions prior to the respective group and one-to-one sessions.
- The group sessions are conducted in English. The one-on-one sessions can also be conducted in German.
Registration is Closed