Thu, 24 Jun | Live Online
The Legal Approach: Selling Solutions Effectively
The winning proposal will be the one that best demonstrates how what the law firm does results in achieving the client‘s goals. That is what the technical approach should be about. In this seminar, you will learn to focus on what the client will get as a result and why it is the best choice.
Time & Location
24 Jun, 14:00 – 17:30 CEST
About the Workshop
- Understanding “why” you do things is more important to the client than understanding “how” you do things.
- How to talk and write about the results instead of focusing on the details
- w/c 14th June 2021: 30-minute one-on-one prep video call (the date will be agreed on separately with the attendees)
- Thu, 24th June 2021 (2pm - 5:30pm): Group session
- w/c 28th June 2021: One hour one-on-one coaching (the date will be agreed on separately with the attendees)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Lawyers, proposal managers, proposal writers, business developers, and anyone who is tasked with proposal writing and proposal management.
- By the end of the seminar, you will have a completed technical proposal section you can use as a blueprint for your proposals. This can be a team description related to an historical business opportunity, a live opportunity you are currently pursuing, or a case study provided by Performance That Works.
- Live interactive lecture
- Group coaching and discussion
- Self-assessment and homework
- One-on-one coaching
- A handout will be provided after the group session.
- The fee for the seminar is €475.
- If you’re an organisation or group looking for a fully customised programme, please do get in touch and we can help find the best solution for you.
- Fees are subject to change. The price stated excludes withholding tax and you may be charged a tax depending on your country of residence.
- Early Bird: If you register at least 21 days prior to the start of the workshop, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the net fee.
- Volume Discount: If you register for several seminars or register additional participants, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the net fee for each additional registration. This discount is granted for each individual booking and is not transferable to further bookings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your application through our online application form. We will review and respond to your application within two working days. Acceptance is not automatic and your application will be reviewed in the order received to ensure the best fit between applicants and programmes. Please read our Terms & Conditions here.
- The seminar will be run with Microsoft Teams. You can join a Teams meeting from any device, whether or not you have a Teams account.
- Web browsers: Chrome (latest 3 versions), Microsoft Edge RS2 and higher, Firefox (latest 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari
- Headset and a microphone
- On mobile devices (Android, iOS), the Teams app must be installed to participate in the seminar, but neither a Teams licence nor an O365 account is required.
We will send you an invitation link and further joining instructions prior to the respective group and one-to-one sessions.
- The group sessions are conducted in English. The one-on-one sessions can also be conducted in German.