Wed, 23 Jun | Live Online
Selling the Team: Presenting the A-Team Instead of Listing Resumes
Team selling is much more than throwing together a group and calling it a team. They should think and act like a team, so that’s what the client sees. In this seminar, you will learn to assemble teams effectively and introduce team members and the reasons you’ve included them in the proposal.
Time & Location
23 Jun, 10:00 – 13:30 CEST
About the Workshop
- Building credibility by having the right team to serve the client
- Seven characteristics that distinguish the right team
- Assembling teams effectively
- Describing and selling the team in a way that enhances your credibility
- w/c 14th June 2021: 30-minute one-on-one prep video call (the date will be agreed on separately with the attendees)
- Wed, 23rd June 2021 (10am - 1:30pm): Group session
- w/c 28th June 2021: One-hour one-on-one coaching (the date will be agreed on separately with the attendees)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Lawyers, proposal managers, proposal writers, business developers, and anyone who is tasked with proposal writing and proposal management.
- By the end of the seminar, you will have a completed team section you can use as a blueprint for your proposals. This can be a team description related to an historical business opportunity, a live opportunity you are currently pursuing, or a case study provided by Performance That Works.
- Live interactive lecture
- Group coaching and discussion
- Self-assessment and homework
- One-on-one coaching
- A handout will be provided after the group session.
- The fee for the seminar is €475.
- If you’re an organisation or group looking for a fully customised programme, please do get in touch and we can help find the best solution for you.
- Fees are subject to change. The price stated excludes withholding tax and you may be charged a tax depending on your country of residence.
- Early Bird: If you register at least 21 days prior to the start of the workshop, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the net fee.
- Volume Discount: If you register for several seminars or register additional participants, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the net fee for each additional registration. This discount is granted for each individual booking and is not transferable to further bookings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your application through our online application form. We will review and respond to your application within two working days. Acceptance is not automatic and your application will be reviewed in the order received to ensure the best fit between applicants and programmes. Please read our Terms & Conditions here.
- The seminar will be run with Microsoft Teams. You can join a Teams meeting from any device, whether or not you have a Teams account.
- Web browsers: Chrome (latest 3 versions), Microsoft Edge RS2 and higher, Firefox (latest 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari
- Headset and a microphone
- On mobile devices (Android, iOS), the Teams app must be installed to participate in the seminar, but neither a Teams licence nor an O365 account is required.
We will send you an invitation link and further joining instructions prior to the respective group and one-to-one sessions.
- The group sessions are conducted in English. The one-on-one sessions can also be conducted in German.