New dates will be announced soon | Live Online
Proposal Management: Managing Your Must-Win Proposals (Language: German)
The internal processes around pitching are often tangled and take up extra time. With this workshop, you will learn essential skills for managing a proposal and bring order to inefficient pitching processes.
Time & Location
New dates will be announced soon
About the Workshop
- Roles and responsibilities around pitching and proposal management in law firms
- Key steps in proposal planning and execution
- Preparing and conducting effective kickoff meetings
- Facilitating collaboration: How do you get people to follow the process effectively?
- Pitching infrastructure: Templates, content plans, knowledge libraries, and other tools
- Interactions with the client before and after proposal submission
- Post-pitch feedback reviews with clients and internal debriefs
- w/c 8th November 2021: 30-minute one-on-one prep video call (the date will be agreed on separately with the attendees)
- Tue, 16th November 2021 (2pm - 6pm): Group session
- w/c 22nd November 2021: One-hour one-on-one coaching (the date will be agreed on separately with the attendees)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Lawyers, proposal managers, proposal writers, business developers, and anyone who is tasked with proposal writing and proposal management.
- In this seminar, you will learn all necessary steps for planning and effectively managing the development of a compliant and compelling sales document. You will gain proven tools and techniques, and learn to overcome challenges typically arising when managing proposals in law firms.
- Live interactive lecture
- Group coaching and discussion
- Self-assessment and homework
- One-on-one coaching
- A handout will be provided after the group session.
- The fee for the seminar is €475.
- If you’re an organisation or group looking for a fully customised programme, please do get in touch and we can help find the best solution for you.
- Fees are subject to change. The price stated excludes withholding tax and you may be charged a tax depending on your country of residence.
- Early Bird: If you register at least 21 days prior to the start of the workshop, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the net fee.
- Volume Discount: If you register for several seminars or register additional participants, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the net fee for each additional registration. This discount is granted for each individual booking and is not transferable to further bookings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your application through our online application form. We will review and respond to your application within two working days. Acceptance is not automatic and your application will be reviewed in the order received to ensure the best fit between applicants and programmes. Please read our Terms & Conditions here.
- The seminar will be run with Microsoft Teams. You can join a Teams meeting from any device, whether or not you have a Teams account.
- Web browsers: Chrome (latest 3 versions), Microsoft Edge RS2 and higher, Firefox (latest 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari
- Headset and a microphone
- On mobile devices (Android, iOS), the Teams app must be installed to participate in the seminar, but neither a Teams licence nor an O365 account is required.
We will send you an invitation link and further joining instructions prior to the respective group and one-to-one sessions.